Important Date: The enrollment Period starts on July 20, 2021, and ends November 1, 2021
Dear applicant, please follow this step by step enrollment procedure in order to make your admission process easy:
2. Do your pre-registration through this link or you can directly write an email to DLC@IAAU.EDU.KG or MARKETING@IAAU.EDU.KG
3. The responsible person of the center contacts you and consults about the further steps (program selection, tuition fee etc.)
4. If you decide to apply for any program you have selected, you have to send to us
- Bachelor: original high school diploma and notarized translated copy of the high school diploma; passport copy; application letter; e-photo 3x4 size; and State Examination Result (entrance exam result for foreigners)
- Master: original diploma, original transcript and translated notarized copy of university diploma and transcript; copy of passport; application letter; and e-photo 3x4 size.
Submit your documents into this folder in one single zip file. Don't forget writing your name surname as the file name.
6. You transfer the tuition fee for the upcoming semester to the following bank account of the university
7. At this stage, you are enrolled to the courses of the active semester, you are given an access to the university's systems, your supervisor contacts you for further orientation activities
This is the list of undergraduate and graduate programs of the international distance learning center (IDLC):
1. Accounting, Analysis, and Audit (undergraduate, graduate)
2. Finance and Credit (undergraduate, graduate)
3. International Economy and Business (undergraduate, graduate)
5. Pedagogy (undergraduate, graduate)
Note: Due to the global situation regarding Covid-19, it is currently difficult to obtain documents in many places. If you apply in time and certain documents are missing, you may resubmit these later.