Ala-Too International University (AIU)
Department: International Distance Learning Center (IDLC)
Duty Station: Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, Ankara 1/10 D blok, 106
Deadline: September 15 , 2021
Summary of Position
Academic personnel of IDLC AIU reports directly to the IDLC director. The main functions of an academic personnel is to deliver online lectures, develop course materials, track overall progress of students education level, and work in align with IDLC`s regulations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in the work of the IDLC, where issues related to the work of the center are discussed and resolved;
- Plans the work of the program and distributes courses among teachers in accordance with their approved functional responsibilities;
- Working with IDLC students and visitors ( for example: receiving and making telephone calls and responding e-mails to provide feedback with students, organization of meetings for starting groups, informing students about their rights and obligations, and their expectations, ect.)
- Publishing at least one peer reviewed article per year (Ala-Too Academic Studies, РИНЦ, Scopus, Web of Science, Springer, etc.)
- Providing assistance to applicants in choosing programs in accordance with individual and professional needs;
- Instructing and assisting applicants in filling out applications for programs;
- Active participation in promoting IDLC programs, organizing advertising campaigns (including social media campaigns);
- Working with Learning Management System (OCS), and Information Management System ( PMS)
Required Qualifications and Experience
- At least master degree in the fields of higher education;
- Work experience in the field of pedagogy and management;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Kyrgyz languages;
- Knowledge of Excel Microsoft, Word Microsoft, Power Point are major requirements;
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org till 15th of september, 2021 Applications will be reviewed when received. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Academic personnel”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.