The IDLC is organizing a coordination meeting with academic and administrative team members of the center on March 18, 2020. You are invited to participate this meeting both offline and online (a link for the meeting will be published here as soon as possible). Agenda of the meeting is as following:
- Introduction of the center's two-year strategic plan and one-year action plan
- Discussion of minimum standard requirements of a lecture quality
- Discussion of Open Course System versus Vedubox
- Additional issues such as thesis supervision, examinations, sallary form etc. (Ms. Nurzada)
- Social Media Invitation
Topic: IDLC Coordination Meeting
Time: Mar 18, 2020 03:30 PM Bishkek
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 546 894 167
Valuable feedbacks from our team members:
1. First of all lessons should not be longer than 40 minutes.
2. I think we should organise a professional development seminar for all of us about methods of having more effective, attractive and better online lessons.
3. University could find a very experienced lecturer about online lessons and that person could lecture us about the hints of better online lessons.
4. Somehow we should find a way of involving our students to the lessons actively and attentively.
5. We may create virtual classroom scenery that we can feel ourselves as if we are in the classroom.
6. I think we have to organize an International Conference on this issue thus, we can gather the lecturers, academicians working in this area and share our knowledge. It would be rather synergetic.
These are the ideas popped into my mind, if I have some more ideas later I would write again. Yakup Doganay.
Recorded video of the meeting