Online Master Thesis Defense
May 11, 2020
Dear students of Master in Pedagogy Program (who already completed 2.5 years education period)!
The defense of your diploma theses will be held on 29-30 of June 2020 between 09:00 - 16:00 according to Bishkek time zone.
1. Fill out this form so that we could support your defense process better.
2. Please contact your thesis advisor as soon as possible. Find their email addresses here.
3. Send your draft version of your thesis report by June 11, 2020 at latest to your thesis advisor. Use this link for the thesis preparation guide.
4. Send your COMPLETE version of your thesis report by June 25, 2020 at latest. (email@example.com)
5. Send your thesis defense presentation by June 27, 2020 at latest to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Make sure that you have no single failed course on your transcript. Please check it on your portal.
7. Every student MUST take state examinations prior to the thesis defense. Make sure that you pass these state examinations successfully. You will find the link for the STATE EXAMINATION QUESTIONS at latest by May 15, 2020 and EXAMINATIONS on June 29 (updated), 2020 at 11:00 according to Bishkek time zone. There are 30 multiple choice, true/false type questions from three different courses. Make sure that you have an access to the examination page. If you have any problem or question, contact email@example.com
8. Be present online with your advisors on the day you have set up. The list of students, their order, and time of their defense will be published after June 25.